Tuesday, March 24, 2015

AWAKENING THE SPIRIT OF THE PRESENT...NEW POST, MARCH 24, 2015

I have been away from my blog spot after publishing the last book in 2014:  DEADLY RISK:  AMERICAN CATTLE RANCHING ON THE MEXICAN BORDER AND OTHER TRUE CATTLE RANCHING STORIES.

The true stories of border cattle ranchers published in the book and the intentional refusal of Senators Marco Rubio and Jeff Flake to answer the border rancher questions I sent to them was shocking to me. These Senators were appointed to the "Gang of Eight" to help the ranchers with the invasion of the Mexican cartel on their private property and the starving people who come to their door begging for help which the murder of Rob Krentz (Douglas, Arizona) remains unsolved when he attempted to help an illegal on his ranch.

Thus, I took a breather to reflect and re-think my view of the elected Washington representatives.  I do not have an answer but a concern over the arrogance and division of the Congress who are supposed to represent "the people."

Everytime I hear the "so-called media" replay Congressional representatives saying "the other side of the aisle...etc" I hardly believe my ears as we are supposed to be a Democracy of the people, by the people and for the people not this divisive "political" scenario. But that is the way it is.

I will continue now to write once again on this blog and share a broader view of life forces such as my Yoga teaching, and what I learn through my work as a Communications Adjunct Professor at a local college.  The youth today are becoming "robotic" minds with the focus on "talking" through technology sacrificing "one on one, person to person" communication.

Albert Einstein said:  IT HAS BECOME APPALLINGLY OBVIOUS THAT OUR TECHNOLOGY HAS EXCEEDED OUR HUMANITY.  I FEAR THE DAY TECHNOLOGY WILL SURPASS OUR HUMAN INTERACTION.  THE WORLD WILL HAVE A GENERATION FULL OF IDIOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment