Friday, April 5, 2013

Questions on border safety/response from Senator Jeff Flake, Arizona

 
 
 
Katsel, Julie (Flake)
Mar 25 (11 days ago)
to me
Nancy – thanks for the message. I have forwarded it to our communications office in Washington.
Sincerely,
Julie Katsel
From: nancy dale [mailto:nancydalephd@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:01 PM
To: Katsel, Julie (Flake)
Subject: RE: Questions regarding the border
Hello Julie,
I got your email from Sue Krentz, Douglas, Arizona rancher. I am including some of the Western ranchers in my upcoming book (I have four books on Florida Pioneer "cow hunters" see web page for my credentials and book info).
I had contacted Mr. Flake when he was in Douglas for some hearings and left a message with an aide requesting information. I did not hear back from his office with a response.
I am looking to have an official statement(s) from Representatives/Senators of the Douglas area (Arizona) in regard to current 2013 data on how U.S. citizens are protected who live along the border. What laws, technologies are in place in 2013? The statements will be published in my book. I am looking for status quo laws; predictions on future legislation is just that a "prediction" and not fact.
I would appreciate an official comment at your earliest convenience.
Regards,
Nancy Dale
 
 
 
nancy dale
Here is the Flake reponse.
Mar 25 (11 days ago)
 
Mar 26 (10 days ago)
to me
Hello Ms. Dale,
We are not interested in commenting. Thank you.
 
Rozansky, Genevieve (Flake)
Best,
Genevieve
Genevieve Rozansky | Press Secretary
Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment