Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20, 2013 - ANNOUNCMENT: Coming soon interview with Nat'l Cattleman Beef Assoc President, Scott George on border security with ND

As with all of the people in my books and interviews, my policy is to send a draft back I write of the interview to the person for their review to make sure it is accurate and not misrepresented by me in the process.  The interview was held at the Florida Cattleman Convention in Marco Island, this week. We discussed measures that the NCBA supports to "secure" the border between U.S./Mexico to protect safety of border ranchers. 

Thus, since there are quite a few details, look for the post in the next week depending upon the turn-around time to Mr. Scott George, President, NCBA.

More posts will resume when I can catch up on the dramatic backlog of postings sent to me to post.  As a reminder, many posts are sent to me anonymously from border ranchers which reflects their concern for repercussions and the seriousness of "threats" living on the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment