Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sept 4, 2013-Intelligence info: Cartel offers bounty on border patrol/law enforcement (anonymous sender/names some info deleted)

I have a very reliable source who is still working border issues and works closely with DHS and BP, I received an email yesterday that I followed up on and need to tell you about.


My source told me he met with a "high-up" DHS regarding the border, specifically the Altar Valley. Also I will tell you he checked this intel out with two other sources and verified the information he shared with me.



There is a new threat from the Cartel, they are very active in the Altar Valley. The Cartel has placed a bounty on members of border groups and all law enforcement. $100,000 for the killing of any border group member and $250,000 for the killing of any law enforcement officer. This information is being suppressed from the media because the current administration wants it that way.



This is from a source I trust and would not question. He knows the border like no other

My advice is to stay away from the border. Also they will be looking for people wearing cam

I am aware and have been for sometime that in the hills around the valley they have
 
people who watch and let them know where to direct their loads of drugs. They can also direct someone right to someone sitting in a lawn chair.



We are adults, but I hope we are not old fools. The Cartel is in the valley and even the xxxxxx need to know the new intel.




I really wanted this to be a xxxxxxxx for all, but if you choose to go you need to understand the risk.


THE ALTAR VALLEY:  Just southwest of Tucson, Arizona, the Altar Valley comprises approximately 610,000 acres of Sonoran desert grassland, some of the most biologically rich and ecologically threatened biotic communities in the world. 
(ADDTIONAL RESEARCH INFO FROM ALTAR VALLEY CONSERVATION ALLIANCE WEB PAGE) 

The Altar Valley is a 45-mile (72 km) long north-south valley, trending slightly northeast from Sasabe, Arizona on the Mexico border to the Avra Valley west of the Tucson Mountains.







No comments:

Post a Comment